Episcopal seeks to admit college-capable students of good character who can benefit from and contribute to our challenging program.
September - January: Visit Episcopal and complete the Admissions Checklist below.
January 14: First Round Application Deadline
Late February: First Round decision letters mailed
January - August: Applications submitted after January 14 will be evaluated on a rolling basis as spaces become available.
How to Apply: The Admissions Checklist
- Application and Transcript Release Form – Submit the application and transcript release form online here. (paper forms available upon request). All applications include a non-refundable $50 application fee.
Once the Admissions Office receives the Transcript Release Form, Episcopal's Admissions Office will contact the candidate’s current school to obtain:
- Teacher Recommendation
- Student Interview – When the application is received, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule an appointment for the candidate’s interview.
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) – Each applicant is required to take the ISEE ($105). Please carefully follow the test registration instructions online at www.iseetest.org. See below for local test sites and registration deadlines. For additional information, including a complete listing of test sites and dates, please visit www.iseetest.org.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville welcomes qualified students in grades 6 – 12 without regard to race, gender, creed, religion or national origin.
- Admissions decisions are made by Episcopal’s Admissions Committee based all of the following criteria: student transcript, teacher recommendation, interview and ISEE scores.
- Special consideration is given to qualified applicants who are siblings, children of alumni and children of faculty or staff.
- Application for admission and application for financial aid are completely separate processes. Application for financial aid in no way affects decision for admission. Click here for more information about financial aid.
Independent School Entrances Exam (ISEE)
Each student is required to take the ISEE as part of the admissions process. The test fee at a school location is $105. Register online via www.iseetest.org.
2015-16 Jacksonville ISEE Test Locations coming soon.
The ISEE is also available for $180 at Prometric test centers around the country. Visit www.iseetest.org for additional information.