During the past year 88% of the Class of 2012 was admitted to their first or second college of choice and 100% were accepted into college.
During the past year…
- 88% of the Class of 2012 was admitted to their first or second college of choice.
- Two Episcopal students won first place gold medals at the International Science Fair.
- Instrumental, Choral, Dance and Theatre students dazzled audiences of all ages with their performances. ESJ Middle School students won the Critic’s Choice Award at the Junior Thespian Districts.
- Four seniors were named National Merit Scholar finalists. Five other seniors were named National Merit Commended Scholars.
- 80% of the Class of 2012 qualified for Florida Bright Futures Scholarship funding.
- Two Episcopal students were honored at the annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Breakfast, receiving Tomorrows’ Leaders Awards for their community service contributions.
- The School placed 100% of its graduates in colleges and universities throughout the nation.
- Two Episcopal Middle School students performed in the annual Thanksgiving Day Macy’s Parade.
- Episcopal students volunteered thousands of hours to various charities and non-profits. They also conducted a student-led summer camp for Daniel, Inc. and traveled to the Dominican Republic on two mission trips.
- Average scores on the college SAT were more than 1200 and the composite score on the ACT was 26.0.
- Episcopal’s outstanding interscholastic athletic teams won district, regional and state titles. Twenty two scholar-athletes will continue their sports careers in college. More than 80% of our Middle and Upper School students participated on at least one of these teams.
- Episcopal awarded over two million dollars in need-based financial aid to deserving students.