All schedules available on the Episcopal athletic calendar.
- Please call the hotline for any time changes or cancellations due to weather. Please do not call the front office for weather updates.
- In the event of inclement weather, the hotline will be updated between 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Please have alternate plans for your athlete should the weather unexpectedly change.
- Only lightning or hazardous weather conditions at Episcopal will cancel a game or practice.
Student Athlete Guidelines
- Athletes are responsible for all class work and homework each day.
- Athletes must advise their teachers before missing class time that they will be away for a competition.
- Athletes must report to class every day leaving only when their coach has an approved early release.
- Athletes must leave their class quietly, at the designated time, go directly to the locker room to change and immediately prepare to leave campus for their game.
- Do not count on a game to exempt you from your classroom responsibility. If the game is cancelled you must be prepared for class which could include taking a test and handing in all homework assignments.
- Athletes and their parents should be familiar with Episcopal policy as it is noted under the headings of 'Attendance and School Sponsored Events' and 'Trips' in the Parent-Student Handbook. (link to Parent Student Handbook)
Forms and Information
Sports Participation Forms (FHSAA)
- Physical (FHSAA EL2) consent (FHSAA EL3) and concussion/heat-related illness (EL3CH) forms must be turned into the Athletic Office prior to athletic participation.
- In addition, parents and students must now read and sign all three forms.
- Physicals must be performed and dated after June 1, 2013 for all athletic participation during the 2013-2014 school year.
- Walk-in clinics provide athletic physicals for a nominal fee.
- Episcopal can only accept FHSAA forms; do not use HRS health forms.
Sports Tryouts Information
- Fall Sports Tryouts Schedule
- Winter Sports Tryouts Schedule
- Spring Sports Tryouts Schedule
Important information for athletes and parents
- 2011-2012 Episcopal Athletic Handbook
- Parents’ and Coaches’ Guide to Dehydration and Other Heat Illnesses in Children
Directions to Competing Schools