The Jacob F. Bryan III Library opened in the fall of the 1991-1992 school year. The building includes state of the art media centers and computer labs, a professional library, and spaces for students to study and collaborate on assignments. Professional staff provide students with support for research projects and other assistance.
• Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. except on early dismissal days, when the library closes at dismissal time.
• ASDS (after-school directed study): Tests and quizzes are administered in the library ASDS classroom, Monday through Friday from 3:15-4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m. the ASDS proctor will continue supervised study until 6:00 p.m.
For additional information regarding the library, you may email any of the library staff, or call 396-5751.
• Lori Sackman, Director of Library Services, ext.1702
• Scottie Kapel '00, Assistant Media Specialist, ext. 1701
• Barbara Benham, Library Consultant, ext. 1901
Students, parents, and teachers may check out most books and other materials in the Library, subject to the following policies:
• Books: two weeks
• Reference materials, DVDs, and other audiovisual material: overnight.