The Episcopal Campus Store is located in the Buck Student Center, and offers an array of items, from gifts to uniforms, and books and spirit wear. Stop by today for all your ESJ needs!
Campus Store Hours
- Starting May 26: 7:30am - 1:30pm - Monday - Friday
- Regular hours resume July 13: 7:30am - 3:30pm - Monday - Friday
"Late Hour" Dates for Back to School Preparation:
July 23, July 30, August 6, August 13 - 7:30am - 6:00pm
- The Campus Store is closed on student holidays and closes early on early dismissal days.
Book buyback dates are as follows:
6th GRADE ONLY
Friday, May 15 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm
6th graders will be escorted by their teachers (in the Campus Store)
OPEN BUYBACK FOR ALL GRADES
For the Week of May 18 - 22, Book Buyback will be held in Buck Center by the Campus Store.
- Monday, May 18 - Tuesday, May 19 - 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday, May 20 - 8:00am - 3:30pm (Textbook Warehouse will be here from 11:00am - 3:30pm)
- Thursday, May 21 - 8:00am - 6:00pm (Textbook Warehouse will be here 8:00am - 6:00pm)
- Friday, May 22 - 8:00am - 3:00pm (Textbook Warehouse will be here until approximately noon)
Summer Reading for 2015-2016
Information is available online.
Book List for 2015-2016 Courses
The official 2015-2016 booklist will be available in July. It will include all books required by teachers for each course.
- Not all books are available in an e-book format at this time.
- The books that are available in an e-book format are highlighted in yellow and should be purchased from MBS Direct.
- Books available in an iBook option are highlighted in orange. For iBooks, students will receive instructions in class from their English teacher on the specifics of which iBook to purchase once school starts.
Students are not required to purchase the e-book or i-book versions at this time. All textbooks are available in a hardcopy version at the Campus Store.
Textbook & e-book Ordering
We try to provide as many used hardback copies as possible to help you save money. Used books go quickly so we encourage you to shop early.
If you would like more information on printed textbooks and e-books, click the links below:
- Printed Textbooks - Purchase, Returns and Buyback
- e-books - Purchasing and other important information
If you have any questions please contact Missie Hoyt in the Campus Store at 904.396.5751, ext. 1820.
For additional information regarding the Campus Store, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 396-5751, ext. 1820.
To inquire about your/your child's lost book, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 396-5751, ext. 1820.