The Episcopal Campus Store is located in the Buck Student Center, and offers an array of items, from gifts to uniforms, and books and spirit wear. Stop by today for all your ESJ needs!
Campus Store Hours
- School Year Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch)
- The Store is closed on student holidays and closes early on early dismissal days.
Ordering Textbooks & E-books
- This year, as we begin the iPad Initiative for grades 6-9, we are offering texts that have an online edition available in both hardcopy or electronic versions. Hardcopy textbook orders and e-book orders are placed separately, as hardcopy textbooks are purchased through the Campus Store, e-books are purchased through the school’s e-book partner, MBS Direct and iBooks are purchased from Apple. For more information on the book ordering process click here .
- Here is the Episcopal Book List for 2013-2014 . Books highlighted in yellow have an e-book option that is available to purchase through MBS Direct. Books highlighted in orange are English books that have an iBook option available.
- The English department encourages parents to buy the electronic versions of the 4-5 required texts in grades 7-9, because English teachers in those grades have prepared assignments on the iPad. Students will receive instructions in class from their English teachers on the specifics of which iBook to purchase once school starts.
- Click here to order hardcopy textbooks from the Campus Store. Hardcopy textbook orders are picked up from the Campus Store and charged to your student account.
- Click here to order e-books from MBS Direct. Students will receive an email from MBS Direct with information on downloading and accessing the e-book. Note that e-books are paid for with a credit card and not associated with your student account.
- Students have the option of purchasing textbooks that are available in e-book format in either digital and/or a hardcopy version. And all textbooks, including ones available as e-books, are still available in a hardcopy version to purchase from the Campus Store.
- Ebooks are generally any electronic text that one can buy, and an iBook is an Apple book for use on an iPad, iPhone only. Because the scholastic publishing industry has not yet sorted out their standards, the ebooks we offer are from the MBS Direct company and their texts are currently one-year rentals. So an “e-book” is a rental version of an electronic text and an iBook is an electronic text you buy from Apple to keep.
Campus Store Textbook Return Policy
Hardcopy books purchased over the summer may be returned through the first full week of school for a full refund. August 23, 2013 is the last day to return books. All books must be returned in the condition they were purchased. New books must be unused, have no writing in or on the books, and/or any wrapped books cannot be opened.
After August 23 books may only be returned through August 30 if a student drops a course and has a drop slip from the Registrar.
Books that are purchased from the Campus Store after the drop/add period become used books and are non-returnable. They can be sold back to the store during Book Buyback at the end of the school year.
**IMPORTANT: MBS Direct E-book Return Policy
Once you have ACCESSED your eBook you may no longer return it. Once accessed, you will be able to view it for 365 days before it expires. An e-book is considered accessed the first time the e-book is viewed or downloaded. Once either is done the title is no longer returnable. Non-accessed eBooks may be returned up to 21 days from the start date of class for a full refund. Please call MBS at (800) 325.3252 if you have questions.
For additional information regarding the Campus Store, you may email Dawn Larkin or call her at 396-5751 ext. 1820.
To inquire about your/your child's lost book, you may email Dawn Larkin, or call 396-5751 ext. 1820.
Supply lists for Middle School students for the 2013-2014 school year. Upper School students do not have a required supply list.