The Episcopal Campus Store is located in the Buck Student Center, and offers an array of items, from gifts to uniforms, and books and spirit wear. Stop by today for all your ESJ needs!
Campus Store Hours
- School Year Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The Store is closed on student holidays and closes early on early dismissal days.
Textbook & e-book Ordering
We try to provide as many used hardback copies as possible to help you save money. Used books go quickly so we encourage you to shop early.
If you would like more information on printed textbooks and e-books, click the links below:
- Printed Textbooks - Purchase, Returns and Buyback
- e-books - Purchasing and other important information
If you have any questions please contact Missie Hoyt in the Campus Store at 904.396.5751, ext. 1823.
Book List for courses
The official 2014–2015 Episcopal Book List includes all books required by teachers for each course.
- Not all books are available in an e-book format at this time.
- The books that are available in an e-book format are highlighted in yellow and should be purchased from MBS Direct.
- Books available in an iBook option are highlighted in orange. For iBooks, students will receive instructions in class from their English teacher on the specifics of which iBook to purchase once school starts.
Students are not required to purchase the e-book or i-book versions at this time. All textbooks are available in a hardcopy version at the Campus Store.
For additional information regarding the Campus Store, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 396-5751, ext. 1823.
To inquire about your/your child's lost book, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 396-5751, ext. 1823.