The 2012-2013 Episcopal Fund campaign supports every aspect of campus life for each student. The Episcopal Fund is the name for the School’s annual fund, and it gives the School flexibility to create the best possible educational experience for our current students.
While tuition covers the cost of educating each child in the classroom, The Episcopal Fund provides many of the unique features of the School, including professional development, facility upgrades, technology, and program enhancements. Private gifts to The Episcopal Fund from our Trustees, alumni, parents, faculty and staff, grandparents, parents of our alumni, friends, businesses and foundations generated more than $525,000 last year.
Initiatives supported by the 2011-2012 Episcopal Fund included:
- Faculty professional development
- Financial aid (26% of the student body receives financial aid)
- Relocation and full renovation of the Athletic Trainer’s Room
- Renovation of the Florence M. Sikes Theatre
- Landscaping along Munnerlyn Drive
- Picnic tables and umbrellas outside the Buck Student Center
- Dock repair at the Walton Boathouse
- Paving the Middle School Loop