Buck Center, The Beak Closed on Friday, March 2
The Buck Center and “The Beak” will be closed during the times listed below in preparation for Celebration 2018 – Chef’s Table: Rooted in Episcopal. This event is an evening celebrating the creativity and talent of some of Episcopal’s finest graduates.
- Thursday, March 1: After school sales will not be available.
- Friday, March 2: Breakfast, lunch, and after school sales will not be available.
- Monday, March 5: Breakfast will not be available.
For lunch on Friday, March 2, students can pre-order in their advisory no later than Monday, February 26.
Cafe lunch options are the following (charged to student account):
- Turkey & cheese sandwich, chips, cookies (2), bottle of water: $6.00
- Tuna sandwich, chips, cookies (2), bottle of water: $6.00
- Peanut butter & jelly, chips, cookies (2), bottle of water: $5.00
Other options include purchasing pizza ($1.00/slice) and a bottled water ($1.50/each) cash only, provided by Student Government or they can bring their lunch.
Students will be in spirit dress so they can eat lunch outside at tables or bring a blanket for a picnic. We are very fortunate to have a beautiful campus for students to enjoy.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dean’s Office.