Greetings Senior Varsity Spring Athletes!
We are excited to take senior banner photos this Sunday, January 13, for Rowing, Sailing, Weightlifting, Softball, and Boys Lacrosse. The banner photos for Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis, Baseball, Track, and Girls Lacrosse will be on Sunday, February 3. Please note track has moved their date to February 3. The rosters are not necessarily 100% final so if you know of a teammate who has not received this information, please let us know so we may communicate with them. We are doing it as early as we can so the banners can be displayed as long as possible through the season.
There will be an exceptional number of Spring athletes getting photos taken so please be on time with your scheduled time frame. It is a fun day, a long day for the volunteers, and the more prepared you can be the smoother it will go.
Please be on time. Think through and “practice” some banner poses at home. Please show up in uniform, this includes shoes and socks (the group photo is full length). Bring all equipment, helmets, pads, gloves, eye wear, knee pads, a ball, etc.) You will need to wear your entire uniform, pads, shoes, socks, etc. We stress this again as it is extremely important. Collectively, please decide what uniform you are going to wear, either white, maroon, gold or black. Again, your whole uniform. It is your responsibility to contact your coach and get your uniform for your photo.
Below is the schedule for Sunday January 13th. Once we know the rosters for the other sports we will send that information out.
- 8:00 a.m. – Girls Rowing (meet at Walton Boathouse)
- 9:45 a.m. – Boys Rowing (meet at Walton Boathouse)
- 10:45 a.m. – Sailing (meet at Walton Boathouse)
- 11:30 a.m. – Softball (meet at Marchman Softball Field)
- 12:00 p.m. – Boys Lacrosse (meet at Jangro Stadium)
- 1:15 p.m. – Weightlifting (meet at weight room)
This year, there are two options available with respect to senior banners. Please carefully read the descriptions of these two options below, because there will not be an opportunity to place late orders or schedule makeup picture days. If you are going to be ordering an individual banner and or a group banner please email Aronson Kagiliery at [email protected]. There is no cost to be in the group banner, you will only be charged if you choose to order a banner. If you do not want an individual banner please attend anyway so that we can still get our group photo for your team’s group banner.
- First, senior athletes from the same varsity team will have a group photo taken. This picture will be made into a banner that will be displayed at its appropriate home venue at Episcopal. There will be no cost to have this picture taken. Each senior student may choose to order a group photo banner at a cost of $65, which will be billed to the student’s account. Orders must be made by January 13 and February 3. To order, email Aronson Kagiliery at [email protected].
- Second, senior JV and Varsity athletes may choose to have an individual photo taken to be used in an individual banner that would be displayed at the appropriate home venue at Episcopal. Any athlete who sits for an individual photo on January 13 or February 3 will incur a cost of $65 with the amount due charged to the student’s account.
If cost is an issue, please contact Marcus Wells, Director of Financial Aid and Student Transition, at [email protected].
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Aronson Kagiliery at [email protected], or text/call (407) 760-6536.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Aronson Kagiliery & Jenny Medure