Book Buyback Information
Episcopal’s Book Buyback event will be held the week of May 20 – 24. During the event, students should bring in textbooks that have been purchased from Episcopal’s Campus Store to the Buck Student Center during the time frames specified below.
Please note: While open buyback takes place for all grades on May 20 – 24, Seniors and AP students may sell their textbooks back in the Campus Store beginning on May 6.
Buyback ends for all grades on May 24 at 1:00 p.m.
An outside vendor will also be at Episcopal on the dates indicated below to purchase any books the school will not be using for the upcoming year. This vendor will only be available on these dates.
Only books purchased from the Campus Store are eligible for buyback from the Campus Store as well as the outside vendor.
Open Buyback Dates for All Grades
For the Week of May 20 – 24, book buyback will be held in the Buck Student Center by the Campus Store.
- Monday, May 20 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m – (Textbook Warehouse will be here from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 22 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m – (Textbook Warehouse will be here from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m)
- Thursday, May 23 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m – (Textbook Warehouse will be here 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m)
- Friday, May 24 – 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m – (Textbook Warehouse will be here until approximately 12:30 p.m.)
Books that the school cannot buy back will be made available for purchase to our vendor. If the books are purchased by the vendor, a credit will be applied to the student’s account.
Please contact Missie Hoyt with any questions at [email protected].