Senior Athlete Banner Photos – November 10
Senior Athletes and Parents,
As senior athletes, this year you have an opportunity to purchase a senior banner which will be hung during your sports season. Episcopal’s Boosters are proud to coordinate the photos and printing of these banners. The cost of each banner is $60 and is automatically charged to the student’s account for any athlete who sits for an individual photo.*
Registering for your Picture Time
- Photos will be taken Sunday, November 10 – Times TBD (see below)
- Please email Aronson Kagiliery at [email protected] or text 407-760-6536 with your name and sport to confirm your banner. The deadline to confirm your banner spot is November 4.
- A time for your photo will be communicated to you by November 6.
- Please note: To allow for proper coordination on picture day, if you do not confirm you are getting a banner you will not have a spot on picture day. No spots will be added after November 4.
Important Information for Picture Day
- Please be on time for your photo! If you are going to be late or you aren’t able to make your time, please text 407-760-6536.
- Please show up in uniform.
- If your sport uses equipment such as a ball, stick, etc., please bring it. The Boosters will not provide the players with equipment.
- It is the player’s responsibility to contact their coach to get their uniform for your photo. Please do it early!
- If you choose to play a spring sport or make a team after the November 10 date, please reach out and we will arrange a banner photo date for you.
- Boosters does not take group photos, however this may be done for an additional fee if requested. Please indicate your interest in a group team photo if you have it.
The November 10 picture date will be for the following sports:
- Baseball – Make up photos
- Basketball (Boys & Girls) – Make up photos
- Lacrosse (Girls)
- Soccer (Girls) – Make up photos
- Track (Boys & Girls)
- Wrestling – Make up photos
*If cost is an issue, please contact Marcus Wells, Director of Financial Aid and Student Transition, at [email protected].
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected], or text/call 407-760-6536.
We look forward to working with you!
Aronson Kagiliery & Jenny Medure