Winter Formal RSVP & Details
Winter Formal 2020 will be held on February 8 from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. at WJCT, 100 Festival Park Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Tickets for the event are included in tuition, but all students must RSVP via the Google form that was sent to their email from Student Government.
Details for the event are as follows:
- Students must arrive by 7:45 p.m. and will not be allowed to leave until 10:00 p.m.
- All students are required to bring their ID or a clear photo of their ID for registration.
- Suggested attire is festive; most girls wear modest cocktail dresses that are easy to move in, and guys wear either a shirt and tie or suit. We recommend that any guy wearing a jacket leaves it in the car or makes sure that their name is in their jacket.
- Dessert and snacks will be served.
- If your student is bringing a guest that does not go to ESJ, they must complete the guest form from the registration email by February 5, and return it to the Welcome Center. This form must be signed by parents and administrators and include a picture of the guest’s photo ID. Your student’s account will be charged $35 for the guest ticket.