Reminder: ESJ Enrollment Deposit Deadline February 21
This is a reminder that it is time for current students to re-enroll for the 2020-2021 school year. Deposits are due February 21, 2020. Please follow the instructions below and feel free to reach out to the appropriate contacts if we can help.
Since you signed a continuous enrollment contract, you do NOT have to sign another contract – all you must do is pay the reservation deposit billed to your account January 27. The reservation deposit must be received to guarantee your child’s spot for the 2020-2021 school year. Returning students have priority in the enrollment process, however the school cannot guarantee that a space will remain available after February 21. At that time, we will begin offering spaces to new students hoping to attend ESJ.
If you need to make changes to your payment plan and/or tuition refund insurance: Contact Kim DeLong, Student Account Manager, at [email protected].
If your family status has changed (separation, divorce, etc.): Contact Patti Fink, Admissions Data Manager, at [email protected] or 904.396.5751 ext.1223 to update enrollment contract(s) per ESJ’s Enrollment Policy for Separate Households (see link below).
If you are considering other options for next year or if your child is not returning to ESJ, please contact:
As a reminder, the financial obligation schedule is as follows:
- February 21: Non-refundable reservation deposit due to secure spot
- Canceled contracts after the deposit is submitted will have the following obligations:
- On or Before May 1: Released from further obligation except for the forfeiture of the reservation deposit
- May 2 – July 1: 50% of the annual tuition
- July 2 – August 1: 75% of the annual tuition
- After August 1: 100% of the annual tuition
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at 904.396.7104 or [email protected].
Key Enrollment Documents
Please refer to the following key documents before submitting your reservation deposit:
- 2020-2021 Tuition and Fee Schedule – Munnerlyn Campus
- 2020-2021 Truth in Lending Act (TILA) Disclosure – Munnerlyn Campus
- 2020-2021 Tuition Refund Insurance
- ESJ Enrollment Policy for Separate Households
Tuition Refund Insurance
ESJ strongly recommends Tuition Refund Insurance (TRI) for all students. Once a student attends 14 consecutive days of school, TRI covers 50% of the remaining days of tuition for any reason a student may leave ESJ during the school year (family move, injury or sickness, voluntary withdrawal, death of a parent, scholastic difficulties, disciplinary dismissal, etc.).
If you do not currently have TRI and would like to add it, contact Kim DeLong, Student Account Manager, at [email protected]. Read more about TRI via the link above.