Our seventh grade students will be traveling to Kennedy Space Center (KSC) on Thursday, March 12, 2020. This experiential learning opportunity utilizes the outstanding resources available at KSC and supports our Earth and Space Science curriculum.
What to wear:
ESJ Spirit Dress with appropriate shoes and ESJ outwear, if needed
What to bring:
A small bag for the coach bus for books, cards, drawing materials, etc. Students will not need money while at the Kennedy Space Center, but they may bring money for snacks or for the optional purchase of souvenirs.
No electronic devices are permitted on the trip. Students may leave their phones in the Welcome Center in the morning and retrieve them upon returning in the afternoon.
- 5:45 a.m. - Students arrive at Upper School Drop-off
- 6:00 a.m. - Departure from Upper School Drop-off
- 8:30 a.m. - Check-in at Kennedy Space Center
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Exploration of Kennedy Space Center
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Buffet Lunch with an Astronaut
- 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Exploration of Kennedy Space Center
- 3:45 p.m. - Load Buses
- 4:00 p.m. - Departure
- 6:30 p.m. - Estimated Arrival at ESJ
This trip is part of inclusive tuition therefore, there will be no charge to your student\'s account.
Please email or call Pat Brown at [email protected] or 904.396.5751, extension 1348 with any questions. Communication regarding students\' departure from Kennedy Space Center and arrival back to campus will be communicated via social media and email.