Campus Cuisine – Online Ordering Now Available
Campus Cuisine is returning to the St. Mark’s Campus
The St. Mark’s campus is pleased to announce our continued partnership with Campus Cuisine for school lunches for the 2020-21 school year. Campus Cuisine works with local restaurants to provide quality school lunches, using natural and organic choices whenever possible. The online portal provides a convenient way for parents to pre-order and pay for fresh, nutritious lunches.
How It Works
The ordering process is extremely flexible, allowing orders, changes, and cancellations up until noon (ET) the day before! Student’s individually packaged lunches will be delivered to school daily and labeled by student name.
- The Loop
- Tropical Smoothie
- High Tide Burrito
Create Your Account
- Visit https://www.campuscuisine.net and click on Register to create an account. Access Code: SM904
- Click Students to add a child and complete the form.
- Select St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School in the drop down box and click Add Details.
- Complete all pertinent information on the form (Select n/a in the dropdown box for Classroom).
- You can continue to add multiple students as needed.
- Click on Order Lunches on the student’s profile. The deadline to order is 12 Noon EST the day before.
- View options for Monday or click on the arrow to view other days of the week.
- Enter a quantity for each menu item that you wish to order and check at least one date on the right.
- Click add to cart.
- Repeat for each student.
- When you are finished, click your cart and click checkout.
Payment can be made via PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay or by entering your credit card. If you have a credit to apply from a previously cancelled order, please be sure to fully complete the order as it will be automatically removed from your account once it is applied.
To view upcoming lunches, click on Calendar. Alternatively, you may click on Lunch List and enter a student or day of the week in the search bar to view lunches in chronological order by date.
To change or cancel lunches, click Calendar, select a lunch and click Cancel. You may also click Lunch List and Delete. You will receive a credit that can be applied to your next purchase. Credits must be used to purchase other lunches, are not refundable, and expire in June.