Financial Aid Application Deadline is Approaching – Apply Today!
Each year Episcopal School of Jacksonville awards financial aid for qualifying students in Pre-K 3 thru Grade 12 whose finances would not permit them to attend Episcopal otherwise. To help evaluate the financial assistance a student might need, Episcopal utilizes School and Student Services by NAIS (SSS). All financial aid information is kept strictly confidential.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINE
- APPLY: Visit www.sssbynais.org to complete your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) online. Episcopal’s SSS code numbers for each campus are: Beaches Campus – 1523, Munnerlyn Campus – 3037, and St. Mark’s Campus – 6728.
- In the case of separation or divorce, both parents must complete the Parent Financial Statement and upload the required tax documents.
- Families applying for more than one child need to complete only one application.
- Parents will submit a monthly income and expenses report to provide a more complete financial picture. This report will be submitted with the PFS.
- Returning ESJ families must submit an application each year to demonstrate continued financial need.
- For families with students on multiple campuses, use the appropriate campus code for each student.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15, 2021
- We cannot guarantee that funds will be available for families who submit applications and supporting tax documentation after this deadline.
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- 2019 tax documents and a most recent pay stub to be submitted online with the application.
- Families may be asked to submit additional 2020 financial information if there is a significant change to your financial situation.
- AWARD NOTIFICATION: February 5, 2021
- Award letters will be mailed on the notification date.
- Your enrollment reservation deposit for 2021-22 is refundable if the financial aid award does not meet your family’s need.
- The SSS website has online resources to assist parents in completing the application. If needed, families may also contact the SSS Helpline (800-344-8328).
- Please refer to our Financial Aid FAQ for additional information about Episcopal’s Financial Aid program.
The amount of financial aid awarded each year is reflective of the needs of the students as well as the school’s available funds. While we attempt to meet each qualified applicant’s need, funds are limited. It is our hope that we can be of assistance to you.
If you wish to communicate with me personally concerning financial aid, please contact me at [email protected]. I look forward to working with you.
Marcus D. Wells
Director of Upper School Admission & Enrollment and Financial Aid