As we count down the last few weeks of the school year, we wanted to send some reminders about carpool procedures. It is important to remember these helpful hints during morning and afternoon drop-off so we can continue our procedures safely and efficiently:
- Early morning drop-off is from 7:15 – 7:55 AM
- Morning carpool for K – Grade 6 (St. Mark’s Lane) runs from 7:55 – 8:10 AM
- Morning carpool for Pre-Primary and older siblings (St. Mark’s Loop) runs from 7:55 – 8:15 AM
- Please ensure your child has their mask on and is ready to exit the car when the door is opened.
- Pre-Primary families – please ensure your child is seated on the proper side of the car so that we can unbuckle them and take their temperature. It is a violation of our FCIS accreditation for an adult or child to walk in between cars during carpool.
- Please do not block driveways when sitting in the carpool line.
For a complete overview of our carpool procedures, please refer to the Carpool Map 20-21 for this school year.
We appreciate your help!