9th Grade Orientation Adventure Announcement
The 9GOA trip is moving forward as scheduled with the following COVID-19 protocols in place:
- A COVID test will be administered by the school nurse the day before departure. Students who test positive will not be permitted to go on the trip.
- Masks will be worn on the bus by all participants.
- Students will remain in their tent groups for the duration of the trip.
- Students will eat fast food meals outside at rest areas. The food will be delivered and distributed by the restaurant staff.
- Students will not eat in the main dining room of the Dillard House Restaurant. Alternative plans are being made for that evening meal.
- Boxed lunches will be made to order and distributed on the river instead of having a make-your-own sandwich buffet on the whitewater rafting trip.
- A COVID test will be administered by the school nurse upon return before re-entering school
As a precaution, COVID tests will be available during the trip if needed. A plan is in place to transport students home if they should test positive during the trip. We will continue to monitor the situation and what we need to do to keep our students healthy.