Parent-Teacher Conferences – September 23 – Munnerlyn Campus
On September 23, we will offer an opportunity for Parent-Teacher Conferences for grades 7-12. These individual ten-minute conferences with each of your child’s teachers are designed to discuss student progress and learning and are for parents only. We do not offer supervision for students/children during the conferences and request that you make other arrangements.
Conferences for grade 6 will also be held on Thursday, September 23. Sixth grade parents will receive an email from their child’s academic teachers regarding their conference process.
Faculty members will be available on September 23 for the following sessions:
|Session 1||8:30 – 11:00 a.m.|
|Session 2||12:30 – 3:00 p.m.|
|Session 3||4:00 – 6:00 p.m.|
Registration for conferences is not required. Parents choose which session(s) to participate in and follow the procedure below.
On conference day,
- Per our COVID protocols, all adults must be masked in indoor spaces.
- Proceed to the reception table located in the lobby of the Buck Student Center. Check-in and receive a copy of your child’s schedule and directions to teacher locations Please wear your ESJ parent name tag.
- Faculty will be organized by department in the Buck Student Center, Alumni Gym, and Bryan Library. Each teacher will have a table and a designated waiting area.
- It is up to your discretion as to which teachers you see and the sequence of those conferences.
- To meet with all of your child’s teachers, arriving at least 90 minutes prior to the end of the session is recommended.
Classes for all students will reconvene at 8:05 a.m. on Friday, September 24.