PSAT for Grades 8-11, No School for Grades 6-7 & 12 (October 13)
On Wednesday, October 13, Episcopal will be administering the PSAT tests to our eighth, ninth, tenth, and eleventh grade students. Sixth, seventh, and twelfth grade students will have a student holiday. Here are some reminders of how the day will impact students taking the PSAT:
- All students should arrive by 7:45 a.m. and will be dismissed at noon. Students should go directly to their assigned testing room location; advisors will be sharing the information during Advisory.
- Students testing with accommodations should arrive by 7:45 a.m. The dismissal time will vary for students testing with accommodations. An email will be sent directly from Student Services to students testing with accommodations.
- All students need to bring #2 pencils and a calculator (no mechanical pencils).
- Students may wear Spirit Dress or uniforms.
- The Buck Center will be closed for breakfast and lunch.
Eighth and ninth grade students will be administered the PSAT 8/9, which is a practice SAT test.
Tenth and eleventh grade students will be administered the PSAT/NMSQT test. The results of the tests taken by the eleventh graders are used for National Merit Scholarship selections.
Please partner with the School by making sure your children get the rest and nourishment they need so that they can do their very best.
If you have any questions or your child is ill, please contact Ms. Kristy Parker, the Registrar, at [email protected] or 904.396.5751, extension 1432.