Important Message from the Business Office
As we look forward to another school year, the Business Office wants to share the following information:
- June 17: All balances were transferred from My Backpack to My ESJ
- Remaining balances are reflected on the 2021-2022 statement
- Credit balances are reflected on the 2022-2023 statement
- July 1: The One Pay and first installment of the Two Pay payment plans are due
- July 1: The first payment for the Early Learning academic year is due
As a reminder, payments are due by the 20th of the month and may be paid using:
- Credit card – fees range from 2.85% (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) to 2.95% (American Express)
- Autopay (see below)
Instructions for setting up Autopay (the preferred method of payment):
- Log into the My ESJ portal
- Select “Pay 2022-2023 Statement”
- Select “Register for VC Pay” for further instructions
Tuition Refund Insurance (PK3-12):
- TRI was billed on the June statement if it was selected during the enrollment process. If you no longer need it, email [email protected] to remove the charge.
- If you would like to add this insurance, email [email protected] to add the charge.
- Information can be found here: TRI brochure.
- Prices are available here: 2022-2023 Tuition & Fee Schedules.
All Student Accounts must be current (May, June, and July charges) at the beginning of school.
Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.