Upper School Students Interested in Athletic Training
Are you an Episcopal Upper School student interested in athletic training as a career choice? This school year, you have an opportunity to learn from Bennett Quigley, MS, LAT, ATC, a Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute Athletic Trainer and Episcopal’s Head Athletic Trainer.
This program is only be available for ESJ Upper School students.
Students will be:
- Trained in first aid, CPR, and AED
- Taught athletic taping, wound care, emergency management, injury evaluation and rehabilitation
- Assisting with practice and game coverage
- Assisting with team hydration needs for all covered sports
- Working along with current UNF athletic training students
Students will also receive service hours and hands on experience. Most athletic training programs now require this as a part of their application and selection criteria.
For more information and to apply, contact Mr. Quigley at [email protected].