EPiscopal Transportation Service
Episcopal offers transportation options to and from the Munnerlyn Campus for students coming from both the Beaches areas and the Westside of Jacksonville (Riverside, Avondale, Ortega, Orange Park, and Fleming Island). Adjustments to these schedules will be communicated as needed throughout the year.
- Registration for transportation begins on July 1, 2021
- For the 2021-2022 school year, select the full year option (with the ability to opt out by the 20th of any month).
- Episcopal ensures all policies and practices are in compliance with COVID-19 related local, state, and federal guidelines.
- 3:45 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
- 5:50 p.m. Departure from Knight Campus
- 6:10 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
The cost is billed monthly from August through May, $200/month for round trip riders and $130/month for one way.
Individual rides will also be offered at $12 per trip. At any time during the year your student may take individual rides. Students may obtain a bus token from the Campus Store. The charge will be reflected on your monthly bill from the school.
Contact Bill Stack in the Transportation Office at 904.396.5751, ext. 1326 or [email protected].