EPiscopal Transportation Service
Episcopal offers transportation options to and from the Munnerlyn Campus for students coming from both the Beaches areas and the Westside of Jacksonville (Riverside, Avondale, Ortega, Orange Park, and Fleming Island). Adjustments to these schedules will be communicated as needed throughout the year.
- Registration for transportation begins on July 1, 2021
- For the 2021-2022 school year, select the full year option (with the ability to opt out by the 20th of any month).
- Refunds will be provided to all families if the Munnerlyn Campus goes to remote learning protocol for an extended period of time due to COVID-19 or weather.
- Episcopal ensures all policies and practices are in compliance with COVID-19 related local, state, and federal guidelines.
- 6:50 a.m. Christ Episcopal Church (Ponte Vedra) - Map
- 7:05 a.m. ESJ, Beaches Campus (Jacksonville Beach) - Map
- 7:15 a.m. Hodges and Beach Blvd. (Target parking lot) - Map
- 3:45 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
*During the school Sailing season, the Westside bus will add a drop-off stop at the Florida Yacht Club for students on the Sailing Team.
- 5:50 p.m. Departure from Knight Campus
- 6:10 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
The costs for these options are as follows:
|Total Annual Cost||Monthly Cost Billed Aug - May|
Contact Bill Stack in the Transportation Office at 904.396.5751, ext. 1326 or [email protected].