TUITION & FEES
An Episcopal education is an investment in your child’s future. We realize, however, that education costs are a significant financial commitment. For this reason, the school provides need-based financial aid for qualifying students in Pre-K 3 thru Grade 12.
In order to determine each family's need, Episcopal utilizes the School and Student Service Application (SSS) for Financial Aid. Admission to Episcopal is need-blind, which means that a student's financial situation does not influence the admission decision.
2022-2023 Financial Aid Applications
ESJ’s Financial Aid Application is available online at School and Student Service Application (SSS) When applying for financial aid, please use the SSS Episcopal Campus Codes listed below.
- Beaches Campus - 1523
- Munnerlyn Campus - 3037
- St. Mark's Campus - 6728
- December 15, 2021 - Application and Required Additional Documents Deadline
- Includes 2020 tax return, most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- February 4, 2022 - Award Notification
- January 31, 2022 - Application Deadline
- 2020 tax return, 2021 W-2s and/or 1099s, and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- February 14, 2022 - Required Additional Documents Deadline
- March 3, 2022 - Award Notification
FINANCIAL AID Q&A
To start the financial aid process, please visit the Family Portal at the School and Student Services (SSS) by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), then follow these steps:
- Submit your Parent Financial Statement (PFS) by the appropriate deadline:
- December 15, 2021 (current ESJ students) or
- January 31, 2022 (new ESJ students)
By signing the PFS electronically, you are indicating completion to the best of your knowledge, and you agree to inform Episcopal of any changes to your financial situation. If you fail to do so, it could jeopardize your student's financial aid grant at any point during the process.
2. Upload documents:
- Current ESJ families: please upload your 2020 tax return and the most recent pay stub(s) or earning statements(s) to the Family Portal.
- New ESJ families: please upload your 2020 tax return, 2021 W-2s and/or 1099s, and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s) to the Family Portal.
Episcopal may request additional financial information from you at any time, and we look forward to working with you during the process. For questions about your PFS or SSS, please call 1.800.344.8328. For questions specific to Episcopal, please call or email Episcopal's Admission Office at 904.396.7104 or [email protected].