Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is:
- Middle School (grades 6-8) - $26,650
- Upper School (grades 9-12) - $27,600
An Episcopal education is an investment in your child’s future. We realize, however, that education costs are a significant financial commitment. For this reason, the school provides need-based financial aid for qualifying students.
In order to determine each family's need, Episcopal utilizes the School and Student Service Application (SSS) for Financial Aid. Admission to Episcopal is need-blind, which means that a student's financial situation does not influence the admission decision.
REQUEST FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
To apply for financial aid online, go to the School and Student Service Application (SSS) website. Episcopal's SSS code number is 3037. Additional details in the FAQ below.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 17, 2020
- REQUIRED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS: 2018 tax return, most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- AWARD NOTIFICATION: February 14, 2020
- FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 14, 2020
- REQUIRED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND DEADLINE: February 15, 2020 - 2018 tax return, 2019 W-2s and/or 1099s, and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- AWARD NOTIFICATION: March 12, 2020