Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2018-2019 academic year is:
- Middle School (grades 6-8) - $23,250
- Upper School (grades 9-12) - $24,100
Several payment options are available, including monthly payments which begin in May. There is no reduction in tuition for multiple students.
A one-time facility fee of $750 is required of new students only at the time of enrollment.
In addition to tuition, students must purchase their own books, uniforms, and lunches. Other fees include an iPad (required for grades 6-8) or device of choice (grades 9-12), special enrichment trips, and school supplies.
An Episcopal education is an investment in your child’s future. We realize, however, that education costs are a significant financial commitment. For this reason, the school provides need-based financial aid for qualifying students.
In order to determine each family's need, Episcopal utilizes the School and Student Service Application (SSS) for Financial Aid. Admission to Episcopal is need-blind, which means that a student's financial situation does not influence the admission decision.
Request Financial Aid Information
Apply for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid online, go to the School and Student Service Application (SSS) website. Episcopal's SSS code number is 3037. Additional details in the FAQ below.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 11, 2019
- REQUIRED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS: 2017 tax return, most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- AWARD NOTIFICATION: February 8, 2019
- FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15, 2019
- REQUIRED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS: February 15 - 2017 tax return, 2018 W-2s and/or 1099s, and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- AWARD NOTIFICATION: March 14, 2019