Join us for prospective family events!
ADMISSIONS DURING REMOTE OPERATIONS
The Admissions Office is continuing operations, even as ESJ shifts to remote operations. Key points for Admission and Enrollment:
- Applications are still being accepted and may be submitted online. Additional details here: www.esj.org/apply
- Tours may still be scheduled by calling 904-396-7104 or emailing [email protected].
- The availability of Class Visits will be determined depending on when they are requested.
- Enrollment contracts for accepted students can be submitted via ESJ's My BackPack Web Portal and will be processed in a timely manner. Refer to your child's acceptance packet and email notifications for additional instructions.
- The Admissions Team remains accessible by phone and email (904.396.7104 or [email protected]).
welcome to campus
Student-led tours, followed by a visit with one of our Admission Officers, are offered Monday - Friday in the morning and afternoon. To schedule a tour, please call the Admissions Office at 904.396.7104.
CLASS VISIT DAYS
Available October - April
Prospective students may spend a half-day with a current student to get a true feel for a day-in-the-life of an ESJ student. Many visiting students find this experience valuable in getting to know the Episcopal culture through attending classes, interacting with current students and teachers, and even experiencing the lunchroom. To schedule a class visit, please call the Admissions Office at 904.396.7104.
November 5, 2019 and January 14, 2020 from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Berg Gallery, Munnerlyn Center for Worship and Fine Arts
These are casual, drop-in events for prospective 6th - 12th grade students and their parents to:
- Meet current students, parents, faculty, staff and administrators
- Learn about our balanced program of academics, arts, athletics and spiritual life
- Discover opportunities for leadership, involvement and service to others
- Tour campus, classrooms and extracurricular activities with a student Eagle Ambassador (9:20 - 10:00 a.m.)
6TH GRADE PARENT PREVIEW
Parents ONLY of prospective 6th grade students are invited to join us for a comprehensive overview of ESJ's 6th grade program and a campus tour. Time on campus includes an extended visit to the sixth grader classrooms, information from faculty, administration, Fine Arts, and athletics, and a Q&A with a student panel in the Davis Chapel.
RSVP: [email protected] or 904.396.7104