Episcopal is pleased to offer new transportation options in the 2018-2019 school year for families whose students are coming from the beaches areas. At this time we are offering sign up for the following four pick-up and drop-off locations:
DEPART BEACHES AREA
- 7:00 a.m. Christ Episcopal Church (Ponte Vedra) - Map
- 7:25 a.m. Hodges and Beach Blvd. (Target parking lot) - Map
- 7:00 a.m. Beaches Episcopal School (Jacksonville Beach) - Map
- 7:25 a.m. Atlantic and Kernan (Academy Sports parking lot) - Map
DEPART EPISCOPAL CAMPUSES
Bus 1 & 2
- 3:40 p.m. Munnerlyn Campus
- 6:00 p.m. Munnerlyn Campus
- 6:20 p.m. Knight Campus
After departure from Episcopal’s campuses, drop off will be at the four beaches area locations. Parents will be able to track arrival times using a mobile app.
The costs for these options are as follows (per student). You must commit to at least one semester:
Discounts (included above) are offered for the following:
- 10% if full year paid in full by 7/25 – this applies to one way and round trip
- First child full price; additional children are 25% off of full price
If a route has less than 12 students by August 1, that route will be canceled and your payment will be returned or you may choose another route. Confirmations of pick up locations and exact times will be sent the first week of August, prior to the start of school.
Individual rides will also be offered at $12 per trip once routes are confirmed. At any time during the year your student may take individual rides. Students may obtain a bus pass from the Campus Store. The charge will be reflected on your monthly bill from the school.
We hope you will consider choosing bus transportation for your family. It is our hope that this offer will reduce stress and time spent in the car, as well as give students and parents the flexibility they need for their schedules. If you have questions about billing, please contact Elena Singletary at [email protected]. For non-financial questions, please contact Norm Wein ([email protected]) or Matt Flakus ([email protected]) in the transportation department.