On October 28, Episcopal announced plans for expansion on its Beaches Campus, which includes breaking ground on a new gym and common use space, relocating the library and offices to Hope Hall, and moving the playground.
The new building will provide our Beaches Campus students with incredible opportunities to develop in multiple areas, including athletic and fine arts skills. Children for years to come will benefit from this new facility and it will foster community through the events we will be able to host.
- New gym space featuring a varsity level sized court and two half courts
- Retractable basketball goals
- Retractable bleachers
- The playground will move to the site of the current outdoor basketball court
- The climbing wall will move to the gym
- Performance stage
- Dressing rooms
- Curtains and chairs
- Theatre lights
- The current library will move to what is now the movement room in Hope Hall, allowing for creation of a new media center and innovation space
We hope to complete the fund-raising for the entire project, including all furnishings, equipment, media center upgrades, and an endowment for the maintenance of the building, by June of 2021.