Episcopal's care and concern for its students means assessment of campus safety and security is ongoing. Through professional development for faculty and staff as well as the presence of physical (seen and unseen) measures, Episcopal routinely reviews and updates campus security policies and procedures. Constant concern for and care of students is the priority. The school also conducts unannounced drills for fire, lockdown and weather; random contraband checks with trained dogs are also held.
- The school has contracted with Allied Universal security for visible campus patrol.
- Blue Light Emergency call buttons located around campus immediately contact Security.
- Access to campus during the day is limited. Security closes the back entrance gate from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. every day.
- An anonymous reporting system is available for parents, faculty and students
- A security camera system helps to monitor both the Munnerlyn and Knight campuses.
- Episcopal has an outstanding relationship with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. JSO has a daily presence on campus, with a marked patrol unit available for any activities or events.