The Episcopal Campus Store is your one-stop shop for all your back to school and school year needs.
Campus Store Hours
- Regular Hours starting July 22, 2019 7:30am - 3:45pm, Monday - Friday
- Summer Hours May 20 - July 19, 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Campus Store will be closed May 27, July 1 - July 5 in observation of the holidays.
- Campus Store observes all student holidays.
- On special bell days the Campus Store will open 30 minutes before students begin class and will close 30 minutes after dismissal.
Summer Reading for 2019
- 2019-2020 Book List
- Books must be ordered online, unless you participated in the pre-sale June 4 - July 12. If you need help ordering online After July 22, come into the Campus Store, computers will be set up with staff to assist you.
- All orders will be ready for pick up at the Campus Store within 24 hours of placing the order. All book orders will be charged to your students account, if you do not wish for the charge to be applied to the student account and you want to pay with an alternative method you must email [email protected] prior to placing your order. All orders must be picked up by August 7. If you are unable to pick up your order, please arrange for another person to pick it up on your behalf. If the person is not a member of your family, please email [email protected] with the name of the person picking up your order.
- For additional information about purchasing textbooks or e-books please contact the campus store at 904.396.5751, ext. 1820 or ext. 1823.
- Students are not required to purchase the e-book version for courses. All textbooks are available in a hard copy version at the Campus Store.
- For all English courses, only new unmarked (no notes, underlining, or highlighting) readers/novels are allowed. If you have any questions please contact Cathy Kanaday or Missie Hoyt.
- We try to provide as many used textbooks as possible to help you save money. Used books go quickly so we encourage you to shop early or participate in the pre-order.
Book Buyback is available in the Campus Store for Senior students and AP students only starting May 6, 2019 - May 24, 2019.
Buyback for all other students is in the Buck Center during the week of Spring Finals May 20 - May 24 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. only.
To inquire about your/your child's lost book, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 904.396.5751, ext. 1820.
For additional information regarding the Campus Store, you may email Missie Hoyt or call her at 904.396.5751, ext. 1820.