Before You Apply
Tips for applying:
When you apply for an internship via Episcopal’s Career Launcher program, remember that you are representing Episcopal and the alumni community.
- Do your homework. Before you apply, research the company or the alumni host offering the internship. Visit the company's website to learn more about the products or activities it offers.
- Make sure your email address or screen name(s) are professional. Who would you rather hire? [email protected] or [email protected]?
- Have you “Googled” yourself lately? Your potential employer probably will. See what information appears when you “Google” your name. Make sure it's appropriate.
- Check your privacy settings on social media sites to ensure that unprofessional photos, retweets or comments are not visible to the public.
- Remember to thank your alumni host. Our hosts are busy business people who generously share their time to help fellow alumni. Help us keep this program alive and healthy by following up with a short note of thanks. Emails are okay, but handwritten notes are best.