Episcopal is pleased to offer new transportation options in the 2019-20 school year for families whose students are coming from both the beaches areas as well as the westside of Jacksonville (Riverside, Avondale, Ortega, Orange Park, and Fleming Island).
Episcopal offers the following pick-up and drop-off options:
- 7:00 a.m. Beaches Episcopal School (Jacksonville Beach) - Map
- 7:00 a.m. Christ Episcopal Church (Ponte Vedra) - Map
- 7:20 a.m. Hodges and Beach Blvd. (Target parking lot) - Map
- 3:45 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
*During the school Sailing season, the Westside bus will add a drop-off stop at the Florida Yacht Club for students on the Sailing Team.
- 5:50 p.m. Departure from Knight Campus
- 6:10 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
Adjustments to these schedules will be communicated as needed throughout the year.
The costs for these options are as follows (per student). A minimum of 12 students must sign up by August 1 for the route to run. You must commit to at least one semester:
Discounts (included above) are offered for the following:
- 10% if full year paid in full by 7/25 – this applies to one way and round trip
- First child full price; additional children are 25% off of full price
If a route has less than 12 students by August 1, that route will be canceled and your payment will be returned.
We hope you will consider choosing bus transportation for your family. It is our hope that this offer will reduce stress and time spent in the car, as well as give students and parents the flexibility they need for their schedules.
Individual rides will also be offered at $12 per trip once routes are confirmed. At any time during the year your student may take individual rides. Students may obtain a bus pass from the Campus Store. The charge will be reflected on your monthly bill from the school.
If you have questions about billing, please contact Kim Delong ([email protected] - 904-396-5751, ext. 1303).
For non-financial questions, please contact Norm Wein ([email protected] - 904-396-5751, ext. 1614) in the transportation department.