Director of Lower School Admission & Enrollment, Beaches Campus
The Admission Office at Episcopal seeks to serve families exploring an Episcopal education with care, kindness and respect. The Director of Lower School Admission & Enrollment, Beaches Campus is responsible for all admission, enrollment and onboarding efforts at the Beaches Campus; serving on the Admission & Enrollment team that spans all three campuses; and waving the flag for Episcopal in the broader Jacksonville community.
- Lead for Beaches Campus Admission – first review of all applications, lead Admission Committee, follow up on applicant files, support parents throughout the admissions process, interview & assess prospective students
- Manage incoming and outgoing records requests with other schools and serve as campus point person for health forms
- Point person for Beaches Campus enrollment – publish enrollment contracts, generate acceptance packets, follow up with families
- Manage withdrawals – communicate with families, manage withdrawal forms, coordinate with Business Office and Exec. Dir. of Admission and Enrollment
- Onboarding for new families – communications, materials, events, Parent Ambassadors
- Work closely with the Admission and Marketing/Communications teams on marketing materials – viewbook, mailers, handouts, invitations, website, online/social media communications, etc.
- Coordinate and manage Parent Ambassadors (PAs) – coordinate with PA chairs and grade level chairs to assign PAs to new families and plan recruitment/onboarding efforts
- Coordinate admission and new family onboarding events – Open Houses, Boo Bash, New Family Day, New Family Play Dates, New Student Orientation, etc.
- Proactive outreach and relationship building with feeder schools, realtors and community leaders
- Serve on ESJ Admission Team – drive strategy for Beaches Campus and work with the team on broader strategy across campuses; occasionally assist with efforts on other campuses
- Serve on Beaches Campus Admin Team
- Assist with campus operational needs including morning drop-off/afternoon pick-up, lunch duty, drills, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree required, 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Focus on hospitality and helping people feel immediately welcome
- Passion for early childhood/elementary education
- Highly proficient with general computer operations, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel); previous database experience a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency with the admission process, database, and school knowledge
- Motivated self-starter who can take a project and run with it without much direction or micromanagement
- Servant leader mindset – go above and beyond to help others and serve our school community
- Ability to be flexible and to think and respond quickly when something unexpected happens
- Respect for all people without regard to race, creed, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation