Book Buy back
Starting May 2 for Seniors / May 16 - 20 for All Grades
Episcopal’s Book Buyback event will be held the week of May 16-20. During the event, students should bring in textbooks that have been purchased from Episcopal’s Campus Store to the Campus Store during the time frames specified below.
Please note: While open buyback takes place for all grades on May 16-20, Seniors and AP students may sell their textbooks back in the Campus Store beginning on May 2 and 6th grade students will have buyback on Thursday, May 12, during the last period of the day.
Buyback ends for all grades on May 23 at 3:00 p.m.
Any books not bought back by the Campus Store will be sent to an outside vendor.
Only books purchased from the Campus Store are eligible for buyback from the Campus Store as well as the outside vendor.
Seniors and AP Textbooks
Please note, Book Buyback for Seniors and AP textbooks will take place
- May 2-6and May 9-13 – 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Open Buyback Dates for All Grades
For the week of May 16-20, Book Buyback will be held in the Buck Student Center by the Campus Store.
- Monday, May 16 – 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17– 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18– 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19– 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, May 20 – 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Monday, May 23– 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Books that the school cannot buy back will be made available for purchase to our vendor. If books are purchased by the vendor, a credit will be applied to the student’s account.
Is your textbook eligible to return during Book Buy Back?
The answer is yes if,
- Textbook will be used in next year’s curriculum
- Worksheets, paper, etc. have been removed
- Binding and pages are intact
- All pencil marks have been erased
The answer is no if,
- It’s a workbook or novel
- There are pen marks or heavy highlighting
- Textbook has water damage
**If you’d like to recycle your workbooks and novels, we’ll have bins set up for them