Parent Name Tags
All parents of new ESJ students will receive a name tag either at New Student Orientation in August or in January if transferring midyear. Parents are encouraged to wear their ESJ parent name tag any time they're on one of ESJ's campuses or attending an ESJ event, from athletic contests and arts performances to volunteer opportunities and fundraisers.
If you need a replacement name tag, please complete the form below. Please note the following deadlines and delivery dates:
- October 15 order deadline, delivered to oldest child in family within two weeks
- Wednesday before Christmas Break order deadline, delivered to oldest child in family after the New Year
- March 15 order deadline, delivered to oldest child in family within two weeks
- July 15 order deadline, delivered to oldest child in family after the start of school
- Please submit one form for each name tag (parents & guardians only).
- The name tag can include the names of former and current ESJ students - please do not include future ESJ students.
- Once complete, name tags will be distributed to your oldest child's advisor or homeroom teacher.
Please contact Patti Fink, Admission Data Manager, at [email protected] with questions.
Parent Name Tag Order Form