HOW TO PLACE YOUR HARDCOPY TEXTBOOK ORDER ONLINE
- Textbook orders must be placed by individual student. This helps ensure correct purchasing information and correct buyback credits at the end of the year.
- Orders entered online will be charged to your student's account unless noted on the pre-order form. Charging the order to the student account allows for quicker pickup.
- Pre-Ordered books will be ready for pick up July 21, 2021 – August 6, 2021. All orders placed through the website will be ready for pickup 48 hours after the order is placed. All orders must be picked up by August 6. Friends and family can pick up orders on your behalf if you can not make it to the Campus Store by August 6.
- 2021-2022 Munnerlyn Campus Booklists
- The online ordering period for the 2021-2022 school year is now closed. During periods of online ordering availability, the link to the online ordering site will be available here.
To determine which textbooks your student needs, look up their course selection, under documents on their My BackPack account. Schedules are NOT needed for book orders. The textbooks will be listed by course on the online ordering site.
All textbook orders must be placed online during the summer. You can do this from home or come into the store and we will guide you through the online process. Once the order is placed, please allow up to 48 hours for processing and pick-up. For your convenience, the campus store bills your student account for fast checkout. We ask that you please arrange to pick up your order as promptly as possible.
Returns for printed textbooks
You can return printed textbooks purchased over the summer if there is a schedule change for full price through the first 2 weeks of school, last day for full return is August 25, 2021. All books must be returned in the condition they were purchased. New books must be unused, have no writing in or on the books, and/or any wrapped books cannot be opened.
After August 25, books may only be returned if a student drops a course and has a drop slip from the Registrar. Any books written in or removed from wrapping will be returned at the used price.
Buyback for printed textbooks
At the end of the school year, textbooks that were purchased from the Campus Store may be bought back. Books are bought back if they are in good, resalable condition, and are being used the following year. Pencil markings should be erased and there should be less than 20% highlighting. A credit of 50% for books purchased as new and a credit of 30% for books purchased as used will be applied to the student’s account. Buyback takes place during the week of spring finals for all students and begins in early May for Seniors and AP students.