1-MILE FUN RUN – 8:00 AM
5-MILE RUN / WALK – 8:30 AM
Saturday, February 26, 2022
Both races start and finish at Episcopal School of Jacksonville, St. Mark's Campus
4114 Oxford Avenue – just off Ortega Boulevard
For the past 44 years, the St. Mark’s Campus has been home to the Ortega River Run. Hosted by First Place Sports as a Grand Prix sanctioned event, this is a great event for the whole family! Proceeds benefit the financial aid and scholarship program at the school.
$30.00 (Nov. 5 – Nov. 19)
$35.00 (Nov. 20 – Dec. 31)
$40.00 (Jan. 1 – Jan. 31)
$45.00 (Feb. 1 – Feb. 25)
$50.00 (Feb. 26 – Feb. 26)
$25.00 (Nov. 5 – Dec. 31)
$30.00 (Jan. 1 – Jan. 31)
$35.00 (Feb. 1 – Feb. 25)
$40.00 (Feb. 26 – Feb. 26)
2022 Race Committee
Race Route and Features
- Run the historic 44-year course over bridges and along tree-lined streets!
- Medals given to first 500 1-mile finishers and a collector medal to the first 1,200 5-mile finishers.
- Shirts for all one-mile and five-mile runners. You must pick up at designated locations prior to race day to guarantee shirt availability.
- Family-friendly street fair at start/finish with giveaways and special guests.
- Strollers welcome (must start at back of race).
Start: Both races start from the same location in front of the school on Ortega Boulevard. Dogs are not permitted; strollers must be at the end of the race.
Finish: Both races finish in front of the school. The 5-mile race will be using My Laps Bib/Tag Champion Chip timing. Chips will be affixed to your race bib. You must cross timing mats at the start and finish for a net time.
COVID Statement: Due to COVID, race details will depend on the recommendation from the CDC, state, and city health officials.
Directions to the Race Site
- From the South: Take Highway 17 (Roosevelt Blvd.) north from I-295 five miles to Ortega Blvd., which is located one block north of Timuquana Rd., on the right. The school is about three miles on your left.
- From the North: Take Highway 17 (Roosevelt Blvd.) south from I-10 six miles. Turn left on Columbus Circle, turn right onto Baltic Street. Continue around Cortez Park – taking the third right onto Oxford Avenue.