Join Our Lifelong Community
How to Apply: The Admission Checklist
Details for how to apply for the 2022-2023 school year will be posted here October 1.
If you wish to apply for the current year (2021-2022), please contact the campus to which you are applying to confirm space availability, and then follow the instructions on this page.
- Early Learning Program (ELP) 1 must be one year old before September 1
- Early Learning Program (ELP) 2 must be two years old before September 1
- Pre-K 3 must be three years old before September 1 and completely potty trained
- Application – Submit application here. ELP and Pre-K 3 applications include a non-refundable $50 application fee.
2021-2022 Admission Timeline
- September - January: Visit Episcopal and complete the Admission Checklist.
- October 1: 2022-2023 Application Opens
- January 31: First Round Application Deadline
- February 24: Lower School First Round decision notifications
- March 3: Middle/Upper School First Round decision notifications
- February - August: Applications submitted after January 31 will be evaluated on a rolling basis as spaces become available.
Admission and Enrollment Policies
- Episcopal seeks to accept exceptional students who can contribute their gifts and talents to our community and who desire to become their best selves while participating in our rigorous academic program.
- In accordance with the resolutions of the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church, Episcopal does not accept religious exemptions for vaccinations.
- Admissions and Financial Aid are separate processes. Application for financial aid in no way affects the decision for admission. Click here for more information about financial aid.
- In case of separate households, a student must be enrolled under one of the options in ESJ's Enrollment Policy for Separate Households.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville welcomes qualified students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, creed, religion, or national origin.