Join Our Lifelong Community
Families are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the Admissions cycle. Application decisions are made by the Episcopal Admissions Committee based on student transcript, teacher recommendation, interview, and ISEE scores. Episcopal seeks to accept exceptional students who can contribute their gifts and talents to our community and who desire to become their best selves while participating in a rigorous academic program.
2018-19 Admissions Timeline
- September - January: Visit Episcopal and complete the Admissions Checklist below.
- January 31: First Round Application Deadline
- March: First Round decision letters mailed
- January - August: Applications submitted after January 31 will be evaluated on a rolling basis as spaces become available.
How to Apply: The Admissions Checklist
- Application - Click here to submit an application. All applications include a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Student Interview– When the application is received, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule an appointment for the candidate’s interview.
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)– Each applicant is required to take the ISEE ($110). Dates, locations and test registration instructions are all online at www.iseetest.org. Students taking the ISEE with accommodations must submit documentation directly to ISEE for approval prior to registering for the test. Accommodations requests should be submitted for at least six weeks prior to your desired test date.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville welcomes qualified students to grades 6 – 12 without regard to race, gender, creed, religion, or national origin.
- Admissions decisions are made by Episcopal’s Admissions Committee based all of the following criteria: student transcript, teacher recommendation, interview, and ISEE scores.
- Special consideration is given to qualified applicants who are siblings, children of alumni, and children of faculty or staff.
- Application for admission and application for financial aid are completely separate processes. Application for financial aid in no way affects the decision for admission. Click here for more information about financial aid.